"WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE:
1. Are you looking for a well-paid
job or want to study or work abroad, English and communication skills are an
integral part to achieve it.
2. Are you afraid of
speaking in English in public?
3. Did you miss a golden
offer because you could not converse in English with the Interviewer?
4. Do you hesitate in
attending your child s Parent s Teachers Meeting because you can’t talk to the
teacher in English?
5. Are your children making fun of you because
you can’t communicate like their best friend s mother?
6. If your answer to any or
all of these questions is YES! You have a solution!
ADVANTAGES OF SPOKEN ENGLISH COURSE:
2. Communication and PD Classes.
3. Speak, read, listen, write & comprehend
4. Correct pronunciations & increased
vocabulary. Improve oratory skills &build confidence.
5. Better expression of ideas & reduce pauses.
Well experienced Trainers with 13 years of experience.
6. Native English Speaking Teachers.
1. Activity based Interactive sessions.
2. Seminars, Group Discussions, Presentations and assignments.
3. Seminars through Computers and Projectors.
4. Unlimited listening classes.
ADVANTAGES OF JLJ GROUP FARIDABAD:
1. JLJ Group managed by IITians.
2. JLJ is the leading Education Institute since
3. Hands-on Practice through Live Projects.
4. Interactive Classes in on-line Labs. Demo on LCD
/ Projectors Multistory Building with 12,000 Sq Ft. Covered Area.
5. TCS/Prometric Certified Lab with 125 Latest.
Computers Experienced and Well Qualified faculty. Course material with assignments.
6. Dedicated Library with more than 10000 Books.
7. 100% Placement Assistance.
JLJ School of Foreign
Languages has been set-up to build proficiency in English language for
technical learning and working in MNC's. The program also covers personality
development programs at Technical, Executive & Managerial levels.
The International English
Language Testing System, or IELTS, is an international standardized test of
English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers.
It is jointly managed by
Cambridge English Language Assessment, the British Council and IDP Education
Pvt Ltd, and was established in 1989. There are two versions of the IELTS: The
Academic Version and the General Training Version:
The Academic Version is
intended for those who want to enroll in universities and other institutions of
higher education and for professionals such as medical doctors and nurses who
want to study or practice in an English-speaking country. The General Training
Version is intended for those planning to undertake non-academic training or to
gain work experience, or for immigration purposes.”