Skills Required - ORM (Online Reputation Management), Content writing-on page & off page, writing skills, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Language/communication/verbal. Link building, Content creation, Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Digital Marketing Professional who’s passionate in building SEO strategies company-wide. An ideal role for someone who has excellent problem-solving skills with a proven track record of creating and executing company’s SEO strategies designed to improve rankings and drive revenue. You will be responsible for managing the global market for Celexsa Technologies.
Be the in-house SEO expert and evangelize best practices, responding to issues and queries as they arise across marketing.
Clearly define SEO requirements and recommend site enhancements designed to increase average ranking and drive traffic, trials and revenue.Maximize organic traffic growth by establishing robust target keyword list and work closely with marketing colleagues across all channels, including content, email, web, PR and social.
• Optimize website architecture, URL structures, category taxonomies and content
• Be an expert on the ins and outs of our website, ensuring sitemaps stay updated
• Work on the content on link building efforts, including strategy and processes
• Stay abreast of new developments in the eCommerce and SEO space, developing proactive strategies to help us become best-in-class in both domestic and international search
• Manage SEO tech stack and be accountable for all business performance metrics related to SEO, reporting weekly KPI metrics and project status
• Develop and manage social media strategies &digital marketing campaigns
• Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts
• Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
• Attain KPIs such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time
• Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for all websites
• Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content and fix any errors on company’sonline website
• Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
• Contributecontent for email marketing campaigns
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at forefront of industry developments
• Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Have eye for details whilst writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
• Communication is a key aspect, you will guide and explain coherently to Clients, who may not be familiar with the digital medium.