We are looking for interested & talented Associate Project Manager in Asp.Net to join our team. Candidates should enjoy working in a challenging environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to develop & complete projects to the highest standards. Candidates with 6 to 8+ years of experience in .Net will be considered.
What are we looking for?
- Dynamic Engineers / Graduates & Post Graduates with 6 to 8+ years of experience in development using .NET/ MVC Framework
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3
- Experienced project manager with various PM methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, TDD is mandatory
- Certifications in (PMP, Scrum Alliance) would be a plus
- Hands-on experience in trouble shooting complex projects
- Need to have expertise in work with cross vertical/domain/technology project, like mobile projects and validating the integrations done using different API’s
- Need to have working and configuring knowledge in MS Dynamic CRM
- Good to have .Net core, Umbraco, Sitefinity, Xamarin experience
- Need to have experience in handling multiple projects with good leadership skills
- Responsible and interfacing with Client, Development, Architecture, QA teams to collect and execute the requirements.
- Should be currently doing code reviews and establishing coding standards with client
- Should have Past experience and knowledge in Technical Architecture/Solutions of major applications like EPR, Finance, Accounting, etc
- Excellent communication and should be able to interact with clients across globe
- Should be an interface between client and stakeholders and reporting the status transparently on a regular basis
- Should be a good people manager with an aggressive approach towards project management
- Should be a great trouble shooter in providing direction to the team in challenging situations
- Should have lead a team of at least 10 team members.
- Should be involved in creating & responding to RFPs, and estimations activities etc.
- Should have project budgeting experience
- Should have MS project usage experience