We are looking for interested & talented Associate Project Leader in Asp.Net to join our team. Candidates should enjoy working in a challenging environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to develop & complete projects to the highest standards. Candidates with 4 to 6+ years of experience in .Net will be considered.
What are we looking for?
- Dynamic Engineers / Graduates & Post Graduates with 4 to 6+ years of experience in the IT development section
- Exposure to object oriented programming & with good analytical skills
- Good technical knowledge & experience in ASP.NET / C# .NET frameworks (2.0/3.5/4.0), SQL Server 2008, JS, AJAX & ADO.NET 2.0
- Experience in Design Patterns, MVC frameworks is an added advantage
- Experience in database design & functional design
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle – from business / systems analysis, thorough requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery is essential.
- Having end to end Project Management skills such as Planning, Organizing & Controlling the project development activities
At times, this job requires interacting with clients, the following skills are preferred
- The ability to take & understand a client brief.
- Be able to communicate to your Project Manager and client with ease
- Excellent project and personal time management skills
- Communicate with the client for requirement analysis
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements & to prepare detailed technical design
- Handle the team of developers / mentoring the juniors by task briefing, review the tasks & giving feedback
- Preparation of external documentation such as Requirement Specification, User Manual, System Manual, Technical documentation
- Developing the internal documentation such as Project Plan, Database design, Functional design
- Coordination with other teams such as Design & QA team for project completion / fulfillment
- Taking care of the Application delivery to the clients